Celotex run industry recognised CPD's and can carry these out at your local office.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
The Celotex CPD covers a wide range of core topics that we feel are important to the continuous development of an Architect. The topics covered are:
· Climate & Sustainable Architecture – why is it important to focus on sustainability and how do Celotex support this?
· Compliance – focuses on the different approved documents and how to comply with them.
· Designing It & Building It – what applications do we offer solutions for?
· Being Safe – what changes have there been to the safety regulations and how will they affect the construction industry?
· Designing Context – Examples of how our products have been used.
· Where People Live – A broader look at the community and how manufacturers can support them.
· External Management – Celotex offer many services that can be very beneficial to architects. This section will have a much closer look at them and how they can be used.
As well as these topics we look closer at PIR under the microscope, the products and applications that Celotex offer and the different ways that they can be used.
Please complete the form below to register your interest in one of our CPD seminars. One of our team will then contact you to confirm a suitable date and time for the seminar to take place.
We look forward to hearing from you.