The thickest high performance PIR insulation board for floors,walls and roof applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: We have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the lambda value of products in our 4000 and 5000 range and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within Crown Flat Roofing range.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Celotex XR4000 is a multi-purpose PIR insulation board that enables lower U-values to be achieved with a single layer of insulation. Our 200mm thick product positions us as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12mm-200mm.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 110-200mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facers
Celotex XR4000 helps architects and designers to meet current and future building regulations including Part L, BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes. With Celotex XR4000 PIR insulation, you are specifying a high performance product that:
• Enables users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of PIR insulation
• Positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12mm-200mm
• Includes low emissivity foil facings enhancing thermal performance within cavity air spaces
• Is certified under BBA certificate number 17/5405 and 16/5352
• Helps meet current and future building regulations and carbon reduction programmes including Part L and Section 6 and BREEAM
• Is available as a BIM object
• Has zero ozone depletion potential (Zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)