The thickest high performance PIR insulation board for floors,walls and roof applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Celotex XR4000 is a multi-purpose PIR insulation board that enables lower U-values to be achieved with a single layer of insulation. Our 200mm thick product positions us as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12mm-200mm.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 110-200mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facers
Celotex XR4000 helps architects and designers to meet current and future building regulations including Part L, BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes. With Celotex XR4000 PIR insulation, you are specifying a high performance product that:
- Enables users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of PIR insulation
- Positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12mm-200mm
- Includes low emissivity foil facings enhancing thermal performance within cavity air spaces
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 16/5352
- Helps meet current and future building regulations and carbon reduction programmes including Part L and Section 6 and BREEAM
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)