High performance PIR insulation for overcoming thermal bridging.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Celotex TB4000, available in as thin as 12mm, is a high performance PIR insulation ideal for overcoming thermal bridging and for use in two layer build ups, including between and under rafters and over stud in timber frame wall lining applications.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 12-40mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facings
Celotex TB4000 is available in a range of thicknesses unrivalled by any other PIR manufacturer. Suitable for a range of roof, wall and floor applications, Celotex TB4000 offers a high performance PIR insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridging
- Includes low emissivity foil facings offering enhanced thermal performance within cavity air spaces
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 16/5352
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings