High performance PIR insulation for overcoming thermal bridging.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: We have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the lambda value of products in our 4000 and 5000 range and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within Crown Flat Roofing range. Please note that TB4000 manufactured after 15 December 2017 will be marketed from January as Celotex TB3000 with a declared lambda value of 0.023 W/mK.
Please use the link below to read our full statements regarding declared lambda:
Celotex TB4000, available in as thin as 12mm, is a high performance PIR insulation ideal for overcoming thermal bridging and for use in two layer build ups, including between and under rafters and over stud in timber frame wall lining applications.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 12-40mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facings
Celotex TB4000 is available in a range of thicknesses unrivalled by any other PIR manufacturer. Suitable for a range of roof, wall and floor applications, Celotex TB4000 offers a high performance PIR insulation board that:
• Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
• Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridging
• Includes low emissivity foil facings offering enhanced thermal performance within cavity air spaces
• Is certified under BBA certificate number 17/5405 and 16/5352
• Is available as a BIM object
• Has zero ozone depletion potential (Zero ODP) and a low global warming impact (GWP)
• Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings