Specifically designed for Rainscreen cladding applications, Celotex RS5000 meets the performance criteria in BR 135 and therefore is suitable for buildings above 18m
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: On 23 June 2017, in view of the focus on components of rainscreen cladding systems, Celotex stopped the supply of Celotex RS5000, pending further clarity. In addition, we have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the lambda value of products in our 4000 and 5000 range and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within Crown Flat Roofing range. Material such as product downloads & specifications is for information only. Celotex do not currently supply a solution for buildings over 18 metres.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Please use the link below to read our latest statements and information on RS5000 and rainscreen cladding applications:
Suitable for use in warm steel frame constructions for ventilated facade applications, Celotex RS5000 can be used in buildings above 18 metres in height – a first for PIR insulation.>
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, Celotex RS5000 comprises rigid polyisocyanurate foam core (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : (Currently Suspended) 50-150mm
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Super low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings
Celotex RS5000 is a premium performance PIR insulation board that:
- Has been tested to BS 8414-2:2005, meets the requirements in BR 135 and the first PIR insulation suitable for rainscreen cladding applications above 18 metres in height
- Features Class O fire performance
- Has a super low lambda value of 0.021 W/mK
- Achieves an 'A+' rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Designed to enhance the thermal performance of insulated façade systems
- Can be used as sheathing to warm steel frame constructions or fixed directly to masonry for overcladding applications.