High performance PIR insulation for floors, walls and roof applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Celotex GA4000 is suitable for a variety of applications, including roof, wall and floor insulation. This multipurpose PIR insulation board has long been at the heart of Celotex product range and achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 50-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facings
Offering enhanced thermal performance in cavity air spaces such as timber frame walls and pitched roof applications, Celotex GA4000 is a high performance PIR insulation board that:
- Offers high performance insulation with low emissivity foil facings offering enhanced thermal performance within cavity air spaces
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 16/5352
- Is suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings