High performance PIR insulation for floors, walls and roof applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Designed for use throughout your building project, Celotex GA4000 is a versatile, high performance, rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board that’s easy to handle and install. Suitable applications include:
- Ground floors - whether solid concrete, block and beam, or suspended timber joist, and including where underfloor heating is used.
- Timber and steel framed walls - between and across the face of studs.
- Pitched roofs - between and across the face of rafters.
- Flat roofs - in ventilated cold roof constructions, installed from inside the building.
- Other retrofit and refurbishment projects - lining existing timber and masonry structures to make them more thermally efficient.
As well as being manufactured to current European standards and CE-marked accordingly, Celotex GA4000 is certified by the British Board of Agrément for floors, framed walls and pitched roofs. Made at our original site in Hadleigh or our state-of-the-art facility in Eggborough (opened in 2018), it can provide reliable, long-term energy savings.
How does GA4000 perform?
The entire thickness range offers a low thermal conductivity (lambda value) of 0.022 W/mK, putting GA4000 among the best-performing widely-available insulation materials on the market.
In any of its intended applications, GA4000 will help to provide most of the thermal insulation performance - but the overall heat loss from a building element depends on all of the materials used and the way they’re installed. Use our online and mobile U-value calculators to help you find the most efficient solution for each type of construction.
Benefits of GA4000
Celotex GA4000’s low emissivity aluminium foil facing can help achieve lower U-values when installed facing a clear air space within a construction. Check our frequently asked questions for common queries about positioning and installing products correctly, or contact our technical services team.
Like all Celotex products, GA4000 is a thermal insulation solution that can help to meet energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets set by national building regulations, including Section 6 of the Scottish Technical Handbooks.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 50-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK (thermal conductivity)
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminium foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Design and specification support including NBS Plus and BIM objects.