Through ongoing product innovation and breakthrough design, Celotex FR5000 represents pioneering progression within the PIR industry.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: On 1 September 2017, this product (among others) was temporarily suspended while we investigate the results of recent tests (Parts 6 and 7 of British Standard 476). In addition, we have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the declared lambda value of products in the 4000 and 5000 ranges and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within the Crown Flat Roofing range. Materials relating to this product are for information only.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Please use the link below to read our latest statement regarding Class 0:
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, FR5000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : (Currently Suspended) 50-150mm
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Super low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings
Offering best in class performance, Celotex FR5000 is over 100% more thermally efficient than many mineral fibre products and up to 10% better than typical PIR. Developed specifically for use in pitched roofs, floors and walls, Celotex FR5000 is a high performance insulation board that:
- Has a lower thermal conductivity value (0.021W/mK) compared with other typical PIR insulation boards providing enhanced thermal performance and better U-values
- Has super low emissivity value
- Achieves an 'A+' rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Has Class 0 fire performance throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
- Is suitable for a range of applications including pitched roofs, walls and floors
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
Did you know?
Not only can you calculate detailed floor, wall and roof U-value calculations here on the website, but we also have an experienced team of energy assessors who specialise in SAP or SBEM calculations, water calculations, airtightness testing plus much more. Energy & sustainability requirements are getting more and more difficult so let our experienced team take away the hassle & ensure you are completely compliant. Contact today.