Through ongoing product innovation and breakthrough design, Celotex FR5000 represents pioneering progression within the PIR industry.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, FR5000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 50-150mm
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Super low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings
Offering best in class performance, Celotex FR5000 is over 100% more thermally efficient than many mineral fibre products and up to 10% better than typical PIR. Developed specifically for use in pitched roofs, floors and walls, Celotex FR5000 is a high performance insulation board that:
- Has a lower thermal conductivity value (0.021W/mK) compared with other typical PIR insulation boards providing enhanced thermal performance and better U-values
- Has super low emissivity value
- Achieves an 'A+' rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Has Class 0 fire performance throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
- Is suitable for a range of applications including pitched roofs, walls and floors
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings