High performance PIR insulation for partial fill cavity wall applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
As a high performance partial fill cavity wall insulation board featuring low emissivity foil facings, Celotex CW4000 offers enhanced thermal performance as cavity wall insulation when compared to typical PIR products.
Celotex CW4000’s enhanced features deliver thinner solutions that meet target U-values as required by Building Regulations including Part L and BREEAM.
- Board size: 1200 x 450mm
- Thickness : 40-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facings
Featuring low emissivity foil facings, Celotex CW4000 is a simple solution for partial fill cavity walls that:
- Offers high performance PIR insulation with low emissivity foil facings offering enhanced thermal performance within cavity air spaces
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5343
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
Did you know?
We have an experienced team of energy assessors who specialise in SAP calculations, water calculations, airtightness testing plus much more. Energy & Sustainability requirements are getting more and more difficult so let our experienced team take away the hassle & ensure you are completely compliant. Find out more.