High performance PIR insulation specifically designed for built-up flat roofing applications
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Celotex Crown-Up is a brand new product for use in flat roof systems. Representing the next phase of Celotex innovation, Crown-Up is a high performance rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation which delivers excellent dimensional stability and added robustness in a built-up flat roofing system.
- Board size: 1200 x 600mm
- Thickness : 100-150mm
- Lambda: 0.025 - 0.027 W/mK
- Facer: Mineral coated glass tissue
Board detail: Celotex Crown-Up flat roof PIR insulation has the following product features:
- Low lambda range between 0.025-0.027W/mK offering high thermal performance
- Suitable for built-up flat roofing systems
- Excellent compressive strength, giving it increased dimensional stability and added robustness
- An extensive package of online support, tools and aftercare
Did you know?
Not only can you calculate detailed flat roofing U-value calculations here on the website, but we also have an experienced team of energy assessors who specialise in SAP or SBEM calculations, water calculations, airtightness testing plus much more. Energy & sustainability requirements are getting more and more difficult so let our experienced team take away the hassle & ensure you are completely compliant. Contact today.