High performance PIR insulation specifically designed for mechnically fixed single ply flat roofing applications
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Celotex Crown-Fix is a brand new product for use in flat roof systems. Representing the next phase of Celotex innovation, Crown-Fix is a high performance rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation which delivers excellent dimensional stability and added robustness in a mechanically fixed single ply flat roofing system
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 50-140mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Aluminium foil facers
Celotex Crown-Fix flat roof PIR insulation has the following product features:
- Low lambda 0.022W/mK offering high thermal performance
- Suitable for mechnically fixed single ply membranes
- Excellent compressive strength, giving it increased dimensional stability and added robustness
- An extensive package of online support, tools and aftercare
Did you know?
Not only can you calculate detailed flat roofing U-value calculations here on the website, but we also have an experienced team of energy assessors who specialise in SAP or SBEM calculations, water calculations, airtightness testing plus much more. Energy & sustainability requirements are getting more and more difficult so let our experienced team take away the hassle & ensure you are completely compliant. Contact today.