Premium Performance PIR Insulation for Partial Fill Cavity Wall Applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: On 1 September 2017, this product (among others) was temporarily suspended while we investigate the results of recent tests (Parts 6 and 7 of British Standard 476). In addition, we have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the declared lambda value of products in the 4000 and 5000 ranges and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within the Crown Flat Roofing range. Materials relating to this product are for information only.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Please use the link below to read our latest statement regarding Class 0:
Celotex CG5000 is our best in class partial fill cavity wall insulation. Featuring a premium lambda of 0.021 W/mK and Celotex IQ emissivity. CG5000 offers enhanced thermal performance in cavity air spaces and delivers better U-values and thinner solutions to meet the requirements of current legislation such as Part L and BREEAM.
- Board size: 1200 x 450mm
- Thickness : (Currently Suspended) 50-100mm
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Super low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, Celotex CG5000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) and designed specifically for use with partial fill cavity wall applications. Available in a range of thicknesses to meet the demands of a wide variety of projects, CG5000 is a high performance PIR insulation board that:
- Has a super low lambda value of 0.021 W/mK delivering better U-values and thinner solutions
- Offers enhanced thermal performance in cavity air spaces delivering super low emissivity values
- Achieves an 'A+' rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Has Class 0 fire performance throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5343
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
Did you know?
Not only can you calculate detailed partial fill U-value calculations here on the website, but we also have an experienced team of energy assessors who specialise in SAP calculations, water calculations, airtightness testing plus much more. Energy & Sustainability requirements are getting more and more difficult so let our experienced team take away the hassle & ensure you are completely compliant. Contact today.