Premium performance PIR insulation for Full Fill Cavity Wall Applications
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Suitable for use in full fill cavity wall applications, Celotex CF5000 is the latest addition to our portfolio, BBA certified and making use of the whole cavity width, CF5000 optimises thermal performance through the wall achieving a lower U-value without having to widen the cavity.
CF5000 has been mechanically engineered with a rebated edge to eliminate the passage of moisture. Designed with installation efficiency in mind, CF5000 is easy to cut and comes in dimensions to fit with standard cavity wall tie spacing.
- Board size: 1200 x 450mm
- Thickness : 97mm insulation for 100mm cavities
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Textured aluminium foil facings
Celotex CF5000 is a premium performance PIR insulation board that:
- Is BBA certified under certificate number 16/5343
- Simplifies compliance to UK Building Regulations achieving a U-value of
- Achieves an A+ rating compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Features Class 0 fire performance
- Makes installation easy with 1200x450mm dimensions to fit with standard cavity wall tie spacing
- Comes with technical support including the Celotex Technical Centre and Celotex Thermal Bridging Models to improve the fabric energy efficiency of the building.
For full fill literature plus our full range of thermal bridging models and much more, become a member now