Premium performance PIR insulation for Full Fill Cavity Wall Applications
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: On 1 September 2017, this product (among others) was temporarily suspended while we investigate the results of recent tests (Parts 6 and 7 of British Standard 476). In addition, we have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the declared lambda value of products in the 4000 and 5000 ranges and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within the Crown Flat Roofing range. Materials relating to this product are for information only.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Please use the link below to read our latest statement regarding Class 0:
Suitable for use in full fill cavity wall applications, Celotex CF5000 is the latest addition to our portfolio, BBA certified and making use of the whole cavity width, CF5000 optimises thermal performance through the wall achieving a lower U-value without having to widen the cavity.
CF5000 has been mechanically engineered with a rebated edge to eliminate the passage of moisture. Designed with installation efficiency in mind, CF5000 is easy to cut and comes in dimensions to fit with standard cavity wall tie spacing.
- Board size: 1200 x 450mm
- Thickness : (Currently Suspended) 97mm insulation for 100mm cavities
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Textured aluminium foil facings
Celotex CF5000 is a premium performance PIR insulation board that:
- Is BBA certified under certificate number 16/5343
- Simplifies compliance to UK Building Regulations achieving a U-value of
- Achieves an A+ rating compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Features Class 0 fire performance
- Makes installation easy with 1200x450mm dimensions to fit with standard cavity wall tie spacing
- Comes with technical support including the Celotex Technical Centre and Celotex Thermal Bridging Models to improve the fabric energy efficiency of the building.
For full fill literature plus our full range of thermal bridging models and much more, become a member now
Did you know?
Not only can you calculate detailed full fill U-value Calculations here on the website, but we also have an experienced team of energy assessors who specialise in SAP calculations, water calculations, airtightness testing plus much more. Energy & Sustainability requirements are getting more and more difficult so let our experienced team take away the hassle & ensure you are completely compliant. Contact today.