High performance plasterboard thermal laminate insulation for dry-lining applications.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: We have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the lambda value of products in our 4000 and 5000 range and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within Crown Flat Roofing range. Please note that PL4000 manufactured after 15 December 2017 will be marketed from January as Celotex PL3000 with a declared lambda value of 0.023 W/mK.
Please use the link below to read our full statements regarding declared lambda:
Read more >
Celotex PL4000 comprises PIR insulation bonded to tapered edge plasterboard and is available in a broad range of insulation thicknesses as thin as 15mm.
Supported by BBA certification and Ofgem approval, this high performance insulated plasterboard allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time and labour costs.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 15-65mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
The perfect solution for internal solid wall upgrades, Celotex PL4000 can help you to meet modern Building Regulations including BREEAM and Part L. With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying a PIR insulation board that:
- Is an ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5357
- Is Ofgem approved
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings