Premium performance thermal plasterboard laminate suitable for internal dry lining and solid wall upgrade
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: We have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the lambda value of products in our 4000 and 5000 range and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within Crown Flat Roofing range. Due to this issue, the suspension of the 5000 range will continue and now includes the FI5000 and GD5000 products. Materials relating to this product are for information only.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Celotex GD5000 is a premium performance PIR insulation board bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard and is available in a broad range of insulation thicknesses as thin as 25mm.
Ideal for achieving better U-values and thinner solutions in adhesively bonded applications, Celotex GD5000 also allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time.
- Board size: 1200x2400mm
- Thickness : 25-60mm
- Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
- Facer: Kraft paper/foil
Designed specifically for internal dry-lining, Celotex GD5000 can be used to upgrade internal solid walls or provide a second layer of insulation in timber frame constructions, as well as between and under pitched and flat roof applications. With Celotex GD5000, you are specifying a high performance insulated plasterboard that:
- Is an ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Available and accredited for a wide range of installation techniques providing speed and flexibility to installer, offering time and cost savings
- Offers up to 15% thinner solutions than typical PIR
- Uses up to 50% less insulation than some other certified systems
- Can achieve up to 30% better U-values using comparable build ups
- Simplifies compliance to current building regulations, such as Part L and BREEAM, for the upgrade of internal solid walls
- BBA certified and Ofgem approved
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings