Insulation for Underfloor Heating
Underfloor heating flooring insulation solution, Celotex FI5000, provides excellent dimensional stability in underfloor heating applications, paramount for installing underfloor heating products
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: We have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the lambda value of products in our 4000 and 5000 range and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within Crown Flat Roofing range. Due to this issue, the suspension of the 5000 range will continue and now includes the FI5000 and GD5000 products. Materials relating to this product are for information only.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Underfloor heating systems are becoming an increasingly popular consideration in housing designs, providing home owners with heating efficiency and home comfort. Correct insulation forms an essential part of any well-designed underfloor heating system.
We recommend Celotex FI5000, our premium flooring product targeted at under screed applications to minimise insulation thickness and downward heat loss. This premium performance Celotex PIR solution provides reliable long term energy savings for building structures and has excellent dimensional stability. Pipe retaining clips may be inserted directly into the Celotex insulation, which has an enhanced compressive strength of ≥175kPa.
- Minimal downward heat loss into the structure
- Enhanced compressive strength of ≥175 kPa with premium performance Celotex FI5000 offering enhanced dimensional stability
- The composite facer of Celotex FI5000 features a built-in vapour control layer, enabling direct screed, without the need for an additional separating layer. This saves the installer time and money.
- Easy to cut boards to fit in most spaces
- Pipe retaining clips easily inserted into the Celotex insulation
FI5000 (Currently Suspended)
1200 x 2400mm
(Currently Suspended) 75 - 125mm