Concrete Soffit Liner Insulation
Premium performance Celotex insulation in a concrete soffit liner application enables specifiers and installers to achieve enhanced thermal performance as well as aesthetic benefits, future proofing the building
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
IMPORTANT: On 1 September 2017, this product (among others) was temporarily suspended while we investigate the results of recent tests (Parts 6 and 7 of British Standard 476). In addition, we have recently identified a compliance issue relating to our calculation and testing of the declared lambda value of products in the 4000 and 5000 ranges and the Crown-Bond and Crown-Fix products within the Crown Flat Roofing range. Materials relating to this product are for information only.
Please use the link below to read our full statement regarding declared lambda:
Please use the link below to read our latest statement regarding Class 0:
Celotex SL5000 is the latest addition to our premium performance insulation range, and has been specifically designed for installation within concrete soffit liner applications. Celotex SL5000 utilises thermal performance properties of Celotex PIR insulation bonded with a 6mm layer of calcium silicate.
Use Celotex SL5000 PIR insulation in concrete soffit liner applications to minimise insulation thickness and achieve the following benefits:
• A super low lambda value of 0.021 W/mK ensuring regulatory compliance is achieved with minimal insulation thickness
• Combining the PIR properties of Celotex insulation with calcium silicate providing additional fire performance
• 'All-in-one' PIR insulation and calcium silicate solution, reducing installation time
• Delivers greater impact resistance compared to exposed insulation systems
• Provides a decorative finish with no need for on-site decorating