Join the UK's brand and market leader for PIR insulation.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
We are recruiting now for our brand new plant in Eggborough, North Yorkshire. If you have a passion for delivering your best work every day, making a difference and working collaboratively with your colleagues, we want to hear from you. See full list of vacancies below.
Our vision is to enhance our habitat and everyday life. This means making the spaces where we live, work, learn and play more comfortable, efficient and healthy. We are using our 350 year history to create tomorrow’s world. We care about our local communities and protecting the environments in which we live. Are you in?
Our people are knowledgeable, approachable and passionate about what we do. We listen to our customers and collaborate together finding new, innovative solutions to meet their challenges.
We foster the wellbeing and development of all our employees. We want you to reach your full potential, take control of your development. We provide the tools, opportunities and experiences to help make that happen.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
• 25 days holiday
• Christmas shut down (annual leave automatically deducted)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Saint Gobain Share schemes
• Reward Gateway site – save money and earn cashback on hundreds of retailers
• Online Learning Portal for work and non-related courses
• Performance Reviews
• Personal Development Plans
• AXA PPP Health Gateway
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounts at other Saint Gobain Business for example Jewsons, Grahams
• Complimentary and discounted insulation boards
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking
Gender pay reporting legislation requires employers with 250 or more employees to publish data every year showing the pay gap between their male and female employees. Our gender pay gap information is included as part of our parent company’s full Gender Pay Gap Report which can be viewed here
Should you have any queries please feel free to contact our HR Department on email@example.com
Vacancy 1: Technical Services Officer
Salary: Starting from £-
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – The key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Technical Services Officer opportunity.
We are looking for someone to provide practical and technical advice, guidance and support to customers, specifiers, end users and field sales staff in respect to the use and application of the company’s product range.
This role is working with Celotex, Technical Services Department where you will be responsible for ensuring the right people have the right information at the right time. In the role as a Technical Services Officer you will;
• Provide exceptional customer service to external and internal customers via telephone and e-mail.
• To generate calculations as appropriate to support the required specifications.
• Capture customer project information and liaise with Project Specification Managers to identify, track and support major customer projects.
• To assist with the technical training of Area Sales Managers and other personnel as appropriate.
• To keep up to date with new standards, Building Regulations, legislation and other professional requirements.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In order to be successful in this role, you must have;
• An interest in construction, building design and the built environment
• Ability to learn technical information relating to construction, building design, building regulations and heat loss calculations with experience of building products, or construction techniques and the relevant regulations being advantageous
• Attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Ability to interpret and draw relevant information from building plans and technical drawings. Full training will be provided
• Computer literate with the ability to learn proprietary design and CRM software