Join the UK's brand and market leader for PIR insulation.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
Our vision is to enhance our habitat and everyday life. This means making the spaces where we live, work, learn and play more comfortable, efficient and healthy. We are using our 350 year history to create tomorrow’s world. We care about our local communities and protecting the environments in which we live. Are you in?
Our people are knowledgeable, approachable and passionate about what we do. We listen to our customers and collaborate together finding new, innovative solutions to meet their challenges.
We foster the wellbeing and development of all our employees. We want you to reach your full potential, take control of your development. We provide the tools, opportunities and experiences to help make that happen.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas shut down (annual leave automatically deducted)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Saint Gobain Share schemes
- Reward Gateway site – save money and earn cashback on hundreds of retailers
- Online Learning Portal for work and non-related courses
- Performance Reviews
- Personal Development Plans
- AXA PPP Health Gateway
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts at other Saint Gobain Business for example Jewsons, Grahams
- Complimentary and discounted insulation boards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
Should you have any queries please feel free to contact our HR Department on email@example.com
Vacancy 1: Grade 1 Operator – 12 Month Contract
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
Salary: Starting from £Starting from £-
We are currently recruiting for a Grade 1 Operator to work on a permanent nightshift.
You must have a conscientious and responsible approach to your work and have experience of working in a busy production environment. This role requires a valid forklift licence and you must be able to demonstrate an awareness of health & safety requirements, be able to work as a team with minimum supervision and understand the importance of good housekeeping. Machine setting experience will be desirable.
Vacancy 2: Head of Product Management
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
Salary: Starting from £-
We currently have a vacancy for a Head of Product Management within the Marketing Team.
In this new role you will lead and manage the Product Management activities of the company in line with the company and department strategy. You will fully understand our markets and customers and deliver a product strategy which includes ongoing product development and innovation.
You will have team leadership experience working in a business to business environment within a product management function. You will be able to demonstrate successful project management experience including new product development and launch as well as customer and market insights. You will also have customer facing experience and have the ability to communicate effectively to commercial and technical audience.
You must possess a high degree of drive and self-motivation, with the ability to assist all functions achieve business success.
Vacancy 3: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: Starting from £-
We are looking for an experienced multi-skilled Engineer to join our team at our new manufacturing plant on a greenfield site in Eggborough, Yorkshire. Close to the A1, A19 and M62, Eggborough is within 30 miles from Leeds and York and around 40 miles from Hull and Sheffield. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the new team helping to create a site that will be renowned for excellence and join a Saint-Gobain business with ambitious growth plans.
Who will I be working for?
It doesn’t matter which of the 32 Saint-Gobain businesses you join in the UK and Ireland, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment that values all of its employees equally. This role is working for Celotex - part of the Saint-Gobain group and the UK brand leader in PIR thermal insulation solutions for the building and construction sectors; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will I be doing?
- In the role as Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for completing all preventative and general maintenance work on site on time and ensuring all records are completed and up to date at all times.
- Be proactive in detecting and diagnosing electrical and mechanical problems whether existing or potential on all equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Deal with any unscheduled and emergency maintenance work and breakdowns, including all fault finding and necessary repair.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications when required to diagnose and resolve problems or when installing new equipment.
- Work in teams with other Engineers or Operators to identify issues and faults and solve problems and increase the reliability, availability and utilisation of the plant.
- Ensure all breakdowns are reported and recorded to failure mode level so effective analysis can be completed enabling the correct and appropriate counter measures to be identified and implemented.
- Install or modify all existing equipment on site as and when required.
- Drive and maintain forklift trucks working with external contractors, when required.
- Maintain factory services in excellent order and ensure housekeeping around electrical substation and distribution panels are kept to the highest standard.
- Adhere to Safety and Quality Control processes and procedures and demonstrate commitment to Operating Procedures and the processes of continuous improvement.
- Train Engineers and Operators as required and maintain and develop good inter-department relations and communications.
- Liaise with the Engineering Manager, Operators, Engineering Planners and Team Leaders to ensure the maintenance of all assets occurs.
- Ensure that high standards of housekeeping are established and maintained at all times utilising 5S system.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit great people who align well with our values. We are particularly keen to meet people who share our passion for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, collaborating with their colleagues to achieve success, bringing forward their ideas, treating everyone with respect and taking responsibility. We care about our local communities and protecting the environments in which we live and the wellbeing and development of our employees is our number one priority. We want to meet people who share these values.
For the Engineer specifically it is important that you have:
- A recognised electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualification to HNC/HND Level or NVQ Level 3 or 4.
- Experience of automated electro mechanical servo motion and robotics in fast moving plants and machinery such as conveyor systems, Kuka robots, saws, packaging and labelling equipment is essential.
- Experience of working in a continuous manufacturing process environment using TPM and other preventative maintenance systems is essential.
- Electrical experience which includes three phase, inverters, control panels, sensors and experience of Fault Finding PLC Siemens S7 controlled machinery; Systems knowledge would also be an advantage.
- Hands on mechanical experience working with hydraulics, pumps, gearboxes, valves.
- A good working knowledge of SCADA and HMI systems would be an advantage.
- Experience of World Class Manufacturing/Lean methodology and techniques including RCA would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in teams to maintain equipment and attend breakdowns.
- Experience of writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Excellent numeracy skills particularly database skills and spreadsheets.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules.
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Celotex is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing in one of 32 businesses in the UK, or indeed overseas in one of the 67 countries in which we operate. We will be able to discuss this in more depth upon application completion
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.