High performance PIR insulation for built-up flat roofing applications.
U-value CalculatorAre you on target for Part L?
Celotex TC3000 is specifically designed for use within built-up flat roofing applications, including hot-applied bituminous, mastic asphalt and torch-on systems.
Providing a quick and easy way to achieve high thermal performance in flat roofing structures, Celotex TC3000 PIR insulation features bitumen polypropylene fleece facers on both sides.
- Board size: 1200 x 600mm
- Thickness : 50-150mm
- Lambda: 0.025 - 0.027 W/mK
- Facer: Bitumen polypropylene fleece facers
Available in a range of thicknesses from 50mm to 150mm, Celotex TC3000 delivers better U-values and thinner solutions. With Celotex TC3000, you are specifying a PIR insulation board that:
- Comes in a range of thicknesses from 50mm to 150mm
- Delivers better U-values and thinner solutions
- Is strong and durable
- Comes in convenient sized boards for installation
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings