High performance PIR insulation for built-up flat roofing applications.
U-value CalculatorAre you on target for Part L?
Please note that our Celotex EL3000, Celotex TC3000, Celotex TA4000 and Celotex TD4000 are now discontinued. Any orders of Celotex EL3000 or Celotex TA4000 placed by 22nd January 2016 will be honoured, subject to a minimum order quantity of 1000sqm and 10-15 working day lead time. From February, these products will be replaced with our new flat roof range. Full details of these exciting new solutions can be found here. The new Flat Roofing by Celotex range will be available to order from Monday 15th February.
Celotex TC3000 is specifically designed for use within built-up flat roofing applications, including hot-applied bituminous, mastic asphalt and torch-on systems.
Providing a quick and easy way to achieve high thermal performance in flat roofing structures, Celotex TC3000 PIR insulation features bitumen polypropylene fleece facers on both sides.
- Board size: 1200 x 600mm
- Thickness : 50-150mm
- Lambda: 0.025 - 0.027 W/mK
- Facer: Bitumen polypropylene fleece facers
Available in a range of thicknesses from 50mm to 150mm, Celotex TC3000 delivers better U-values and thinner solutions. With Celotex TC3000, you are specifying a PIR insulation board that:
- Comes in a range of thicknesses from 50mm to 150mm
- Delivers better U-values and thinner solutions
- Is strong and durable
- Comes in convenient sized boards for installation
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings