High performance plasterboard thermal laminate insulation for dry-lining applications.
U-value CalculatorAre you on target for Part L?
Celotex PL4000 comprises PIR insulation bonded to tapered edge plasterboard and is available in a broad range of insulation thicknesses as thin as 15mm.
This high performance board allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 15-65mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is an ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 12/4926
- Is Ofgem approved
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings