High performance plasterboard thermal laminate insulation for dry-lining applications.
U-value CalculatorAre you on target for Part L?
Celotex PL4000 comprises PIR insulation bonded to tapered edge plasterboard and is available in a broad range of insulation thicknesses as thin as 15mm.
Supported by BBA certification and Ofgem approval, this high performance insulated plasterboard allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time and labour costs.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 15-65mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
The perfect solution for internal solid wall upgrades, Celotex PL4000 can help you to meet modern Building Regulations including BREEAM and Part L. With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying a PIR insulation board that:
- Is an ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5357
- Is Ofgem approved
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings