High performance PIR insulation for underfloor heating applications.
U-value CalculatorAre you on target for Part L?
Celotex FF4000 is lightweight and versatile and aimed specifically at underfloor heating applications. The increased compressive strength of the PIR insulation board provides better dimensional stability and resistance to site traffic during installation whilst the foam structure ensures better pipe clip retention.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 50-125mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity foil facers
Supported by BBA certification, Celotex FF4000 provides a premium PIR insulation board that:
- Is a specialist product targeted at underfloor heating systems
- Ensures minimal downward heat loss into structure
- Uses the foam structure to ensure better pipe clip retention and ease of underfloor pipe installation
- Delivers better U-values and thinner solutions
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings