Celotex PL4000 is a high performance thermal insulation board where PIR insulation is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. It can be used in new build applications as well as providing the perfect solution for refurbishment projects where little or no insulation exists.
Celotex PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
- Board size: 1200mm x 2400mm
- Thickness (mm): 15, 25, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 (excludes 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. 15mm option bonded to 9.5mm plasterboard)
- Lambda: 0.022W/mK
With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 12/4926
- Ofgem approved
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- Ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
For full and detailed product information, please download the Celotex PL4000 product datasheet.
Single timber frame wall lining
Internal Solid Walls
Top up cavity walls
Pitched roof upgrades
Between & under rafters
Between & under joists
Celotex PL4000 Installation